Subject: ANNC: MOPAC Users Group (MUG) Meeting

From: Schrodinger Info account <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 17:23:41 -0800 (PST)

MOPAC USER GROUP (MUG) MEETING 

In reponse to demand from many users worldwide, the first MOPAC user
group meeting has been arranged for the Spring 2000 ACS meeting in San
Francisco. All users of any version of MOPAC or any other
semiempirical quantum mechanics package are welcome to attend.
Dr. James J. P. Stewart, the author of MOPAC, will host a general
MOPAC Q & A session, and he will also review some of the recent
enhancements to the program.  All MOPAC users are also invited to
present their applications at the MUG (submission details at
www.schrodinger.com).

DATE:         Saturday, March 25, 2000, 2 - 5 PM.
VENUE:        San Francisco ACS Meeting 
              Argent Hotel - 50 Third Street, San Francisco
ITINERARY:    Invited and submitted papers (to be announced)

This MUG meeting will be jointly sponsored by Compaq, Fujitsu, and
Schrodinger and attendance is free but registration is required to
ensure adequate space is available. Register on-line at
www.schrodinger.com. Direct any questions or comments to Dr. Shi-Yi
Liu at [email-masked] or +1 503 299-1150.

MOPAC Related Talks at ACS: Please let us know if you will be giving a
presentation or poster at the San Francisco ACS which includes
applications of MOPAC. We will distribute a complete list at the MUG
Meeting, as well as post the list on the Schrodinger web site. Send
complete information including the name of the presenter, the title,
date, time and location using the online template provided at
http://www.schrodinger.com/Forms/present_acs.html.