Subject: Beowulf Article

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 07:03:31 -0500 (EST)

From: Douglas Eadline <[email-masked]>

There was a a very well written article on Beowulf and Chemistry
in the January 10 "Chemical and Engineering News" (C&EN).
It is one of the most accurate write ups I have seen. 
Unfortunately, you can not get it on-line unless you are a member
of the ACS (American Chemical Society). (I haven't payed my dues for 
quite a while) In any case, if you know a chemist chances are 
he or she will have a copy as it is a weekly publication sent to 
all members of the ACS (or they could get it on line for you).

For those interested the web site is pubs.acs.org.cen

It is a shame that such a good article is not publicly 
accessible :(

Doug
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Paralogic, Inc.           |     PEAK     |      Voice:+610.861.6960
115 Research Drive        |   PARALLEL   |        Fax:+610.861.8247
Bethlehem, PA 18017 USA   |  PERFORMANCE |    http://www.plogic.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe send a message body containing "unsubscribe"
to [email-masked]