Subject: About autodock3

From: Jie Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 16:55:27 +0100

Dear CCLers:
        I docked a ligand (oligonucleotide with 523 atoms) into the
protein by using Autodock3.0.2.When I executed " autodock3 -p name.dpf
-l name.dlg &", Autodock3 can not complete the task successfully. It
gave me following information:

*autodock3: ERROR: ERROR: 523 records read in, but only dimensioned for
512.
*Change "MAX_RECORDS" in "constants.h".
*autodock3: Aborting...
*autodock3: Unsuccessful Completion.

        I ever tried to incerease the  grid map dimensions of the
ligand, but the problem still existed.
        Does it mean that this program can not work on ligand with more
than 512 atoms or I should modify some parameters of the program?How can
I modify the parameters?Thanks a lot for any advices.

Best regards,

Jie Liu

--
Jie Liu, Ph.D.
Department of Molecular Physiology and Biophysics
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, TX 77030
USA