Subject: summary CO-He scan Omega...

From: Harald Svedung <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 12:08:22 +0100 (MET)

Hi everyone!

The quick fix i asked for yesterday conserning an interrupted pes scan 
was as many of you pointed out (elaborately or direct) to simply turn off 
symmetry.

Doing this it all works all right with gaussian giving the final words:

 IF YOU WANT TO LEARN FROM THE THEORETICAL PHYSICISTS ABOUT THE
 METHODS WHICH THEY USE, I ADVISE YOU TO FOLLOW THIS PRINCIPLE VERY 
STRICTLY:
 DON'T LISTEN TO THEIR WORDS; PAY ATTENTION, INSTEAD, TO THEIR ACTIONS.
 -- A.EINSTEIN, 1934
 
;-)
again, thanks all of you! 

/Harald

Harald Svedung (Ph.Lic.)                phone:          +46-31-7722816
Department of Chemistry                 fax:            +46-31-167194
Physical Chemistry                      home phone:     +46-31-240897, +46-709223206	
Goeteborg University                    home e-mail:    [email-masked]
SE-412 96 Goeteborg, Sweden             www.che.chalmers.se/~svedung/