Subject: RE: Re postscript to pcx

From: "Czerminski, Ryszard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 08:03:03 -0500

Artem R. Oganov wrote:

>>Which programs can you recommend me for converting postscript 
>>(*.ps) files into *.pcx, *.bmp, *.jpeg or *.gif format. I will summarise 
>>on request. Thanks a lot.

try GIMP:  http://www.gimp.org

What is the GIMP ?

The GIMP is the GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is a freely distributed
piece of
software suitable for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and
image
authoring. This site contains information about downloading, installing,
using, and
enhancing GIMP. This site also serves as a distribution point for the latest
releases,
patches, plugins, and scripts. We also try to provide as much information
about the GIMP
community and related projects as possible

R

Ryszard Czerminski   phone: (781)994-0479
ArQule, Inc.         e-mail: [email-masked]
19 Presidential Way  http://www.arqule.com
Woburn, MA 01801     fax: (781)376-6019