Subject: answer to NBO intermolecular interactions

From: "Alexandre Hocquet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 22:13:18 GMT

Thank you very much to the community and to F. Weinhold himself for 
correcting the erroneous reference :

a.. Intermolecular Interactions From A Natural Bond Orbital,
Donor-Acceptor Viewpoint. A. E. Reed, L. A. Curtiss, and F. Weinhold,
Chem. Revs. 88, 899 (1988) and not 1998

...time flies...

------------------------------------------------------------
Alexandre HOCQUET
Laboratoire de Physicochimie Biomoléculaire et Cellulaire
ESA CNRS 7033
[email-masked]
Fax: 0144277560
(do not dial first 0 from abroad)
LPBC, case courrier 138
4 Place Jussieu, 75252 PARIS Cedex 05 France
------------------------------------------------------------

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com