Subject: SUMMARY: internal coordinates to cartesian

From: "Michael G. Razumov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 16:27:51 +0300

Hi!

Several days ago I asked a question about a program, which transferes
internal molecule coordinates to cartesian.

Thanks to E.Hiramatsu; David Enot and Crowther, Robert L {DISC~Nutley} for
the help.

There are two programs to do the subj:

BABEL can transfere MOPAC internal coordinates file to cartesian XYZ file.
See http://www.eyesopen.com/babel.html

You can also use Molden to translate your Z matrix to cartesian coordinates.
See http://www.caos.kun.nl/~schaft/molden/molden.html

You can find the internal coordinates format (Z matrix) for example at:
http://www.chm.tu-dresden.de/edv/mopac6/mop.html

Bye.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------
Michael G. Razumov,  Postgraduate Student of
Kurnakov Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry
and Lomonosov Moscow State University
E-Mail: [email-masked]  [email-masked]
ICQ UIN: 25169010