Subject: 33rd Midwest Theoretical Chemistry Conference

From: "Jan H. Jensen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 15:22:10 -0600

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT
33rd Midwest Theoretical Chemistry Conference
University of Iowa
Iowa City, IA
May 25-27, 2000
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please mark your calendar and plan to attend the 33rd Midwest
Theoretical Chemistry Conference to be held May 25-27, 2000, at the
University of Iowa and hosted by the Department of Chemistry.

The conference covers all areas of theoretical and computational
chemistry. Contributions are invited from all researchers, including
undergraduate students, graduate students, postdocs, faculty, corporate
scientists, and government researchers.

A broad cross section of theoretical and computational topics is
expected to be represented in both the oral and poster sessions.
Traditionally, this meeting has served as a unique opportunity for
students and postdocs to give short oral presentations on their current
research.

More information on the conference, including the registration form, can be
obtained at the WWW site http://www.uiowa.edu/~mwtcc.

I look forward to seeing you this May.

Jan H. Jensen, Organizer

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Jan H. Jensen				Assistant Professor
Department of Chemistry			[email-masked]
University of Iowa			Phone:(319) 335-1108
Iowa City, IA 52242			FAX:  (319) 335-1270
http://www.uiowa.edu/~chemdept/faculty/jensen/
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-