Subject: Oh Canada

From: "Boyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Mar 2000 11:12:47 -0500

Hi,
Regarding today's posting about computational chemistry in Canada, 
let me point out a very appropriate chapter in Vol. 15 of "Reviews in 
Computational Chemistry," which is coming out soon.  Prof. Russell J. Boyd 
(Dalhousie) has written a chapter on "The Development of Computational 
Chemistry in Canada."  In it, he reviews each of the research groups in 
Canada, what their interests are, and even discusses the academic lineage 
of these groups.

Vol. 15 will be published later this spring.

Thanks, Don
Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D.
Editor, Reviews in Computational Chemistry
	http://chem.iupui.edu/rcc/rcc.html
Editor, Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling
	(publication of the ACS COMP division and MGMS)
	http://chem.iupui.edu/~boyd/jmgm.html
E-mail [email-masked]