Subject: License Transfer Update

From: "Bruce A. Luxon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 09:11:16 -0600

Well, I took the initiative to vent my frustration and displeasure to the CCL
when first trying to get my FELIX license transfered to a new box so I would
like to let the list know about the outcome. MSI has been quite decent about the
whole thing and after several discussions we have reached an amicable settlement
of the issue. My advice to anyone in a similar fix is to keep talking with them,
continue to make your case, and keep your cool. I guess this is good advice in
most things. I'd like to especially thank Ms. Jennifer Glassford, MSI's midwest
academic account manager, for her persistance and good will in helping me to
make my case.

Thanks to all for your notes of support.

Bruce

-- 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
  Bruce A. Luxon, Ph.D.
  Associate Professor
  Sealy Center for Structural Biology
  Dept. of Human Biological Chemistry & Genetics
  University of Texas Medical Branch
  Galveston, TX   77555-1157
  (409)747-6802; Fax (409)747-6850
  http://www.hbcg.utmb.edu/  http://www.nmr.utmb.edu/
  mailto:[email-masked]
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=