Subject: CARNAL Code

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 20:25:17 -0600 (CST)

Dear Colleagues:
	The CARNAL module of AMBER has an option where you can compare the
pairwise RMSD's for two streams of conformations generating a triangluar
matrix containging all of the pairwise measurements.  Currently this can
only be done with two streams containg equal numbers of conformers.  Does
anybody know how to modify the C code or where in the C code a
modification can be made to generate a square matrix for comparing two
streams containing different numbers of conformers?

Regards,

Charles R. Watts, Ph.D.               ************************************
Research Assistant                    *                                  *
Department of Biomedical Sciences     *   An appeaser is one who feeds   *
Creighton University                  *  a crocodile, hoping it will eat *
School of Medicine                    *           him last.              *
2500 California Plaza                 *                                  *
Omaha, NE 68178                       *               -Winston Churchill *
phone: (402) 280-2210                 *                                  *
Fax: (402) 553-8841                   *                                  *
E-Mail: [email-masked] ************************************