Subject: scaling factor

From: "Dr. Daniel Glossman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 13:54:05 -0800

Dear netters:

Can somebody point me to a reference for the vibrational scaling
factor for a B3LYP/6-31G(d,p) frequency calculation?

I already know the value (0.9613) for a B3LYP/6-31G(d) from the 
paper of Wong CPL 256, 391 (1996).

Thanks in advance. Best regards

Dr. Daniel Glossman Mitnik

*************************************************************************=
Dr. Daniel Glossman Mitnik
Centro de Investigaci=F3n en Materiales Avanzados (CIMAV)
Departamento de Pol=EDmeros                                              =
         Phone: (52) 1 4391151
Miguel de Cervantes 120                                                  =
          FAX: (52) 1 4391112
Complejo Industrial Chihuahua                                            =
        E-mail: [email-masked]
Chihuahua, Chih. 31109                                                   =
                      [email-masked]
Mexico
*************************************************************************=