Subject: Compartmental Modelling

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 10:12:15 -0500 (EST)

> From: PADDY KANE <[email-masked]>
> Subject: Compartmental Modelling
>
>       I would be very grateful if someone could tell me what Compartmental
>      Modelling is and where I might find more info on it.

It is a term from the pharmacokinetic and relates to drug transport.

The Web search of www.hotbot.co for 
Compartmental Modeling
returns:
http://laxmi.nuc.ucla.edu:8241/Pharm241_98/index.html
http://gaps.cpb.uokhsc.edu/gaps/pkbio/Ch19/Ch1901.html
http://retina.anatomy.upenn.edu/~lance/modelmath/model_compartment.html
http://falcon.ic.net/~biomware/biohp2jj.htm#identifiability

Jan K. Labanowski            |    phone: 614-292-9279,  FAX: 614-292-7168
Ohio Supercomputer Center    |    Internet: [email-masked] 
1224 Kinnear Rd,             |    http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html
Columbus, OH 43212-1163      |    http://www.ccl.net/