Subject: SD-Files

From: "Dr. Andreas Klamt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 10:27:42 +0200

Does anybody know an efficient way to convert an SD-File with lots of structures into a set of molecular data files in any Babel
format.

Thanks in advance 

Andreas
-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Andreas Klamt
COSMOlogic GmbH&Co.KG
Burscheider Str. 515
51381 Leverkusen

Tel.: 49-2171-73168-1  Fax: ...-9
e-mail: [email-masked]
web:    www.cosmologic.de
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COSMOlogic
        Your Competent Partner for
                    Computational Chemistry and Solvation
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------