Subject: simulation of surfactants

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:03:16 +0100

Dear colleagues,

who are the experts in the area of:

-> simulation of surfactants in aqueous solution ?

Best wishes

Matt

---

From: Eugene Leitl <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 12:57:37 -0700 (PDT)

> -> simulation of surfactants in aqueous solution ?

I personally find the following approach fascinating:

  B.M. Boghosian, P.V. Coveney, Mesoscale Modeling of Amphiphilic
  Fluid Dynamics
  http://physics.bu.edu/~bruceb/MolSim/

I would be grateful if you could summarize your responses, including
nonmesoscale approaches (large scale MD with full atomic detail).

Regards,

Eugene Leitl