Subject: Honololu meeting!

From: Alejandro Montoya Escobar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 09:51:00 -0500 (COT)

Dear ccl,

A week ago someone posted an e-mail concerning a computational conference
in Honolulu.  Unfortunately, I do not have this e-mail and I want to know
about it.  Could someone forward me this information.

Thanks a lot.

Alejandro.

---

From: "Stuart M. Rothstein" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 13:53:46 -0400 (EDT)

Alejandro:

For a list of symposia with some descriptions try
http://www.chembio.uoguelph.ca/pac2000/syposia.htm

The deadline to contribute abstracts to the ACS webpage is tomorrow
(April 14th)!

Stuart M. Rothstein,
Professor of Chemistry and Physics,
Brock University,
St. Catharines, Ontario,
L2S 3A1 CANADA

[email-masked]
http://chemiris.labs.brocku.ca/~chemweb/faculty/rothstein/