Subject: MSI Workshops in York, UK

From: Jeff Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 08:31:16 -0400

Molecular Simulations Inc. will be holding a pair of workshops 19-23 June
2000 at the University of York, York, UK.  These workshops are relevant to
any of our customers who are novices to the Cerius2 interface and who are
interested in combinatorial chemistry applications.

From 19-20 June, the <<Introduction to Cerius2 Workshop>> will be
conducted.  This is the introductory workshop to acquaint new users to the
Cerius2 user interface.  Basic operations with the interface will be the
main focus of the workshop but commonly used modules will also be
discussed.  Attendees should possess knowledge of basic UNIX commands and a
basic understanding of molecular modeling. No prior experience with Cerius2
is required.

The second workshop will be held from 21-23 June.  This three-day workshop,
<<QSAR and Combinatorial Chemistry Workshop>>, will cover basic aspects of
quantitative structure-activity relationships (QSAR) and combinatorial
library design, from initial library specification through library analysis
techniques. The Cerius2 interface will be used throughout the workshop.

Fees for the two-day <<Introduction to Cerius2 Workshop>> are GBP 630
commercial, GBP 315 government, and GBP 250 academic.  Fees for the
three-day <<QSAR and Combinatorial Chemistry Workshop>> are GBP 945
commercial, GBP 475 government, and GBP 375 academic.  Register for both
classes and receive a 25% discount on the total amount.

Further detailed information about this and other MSI training workshops,
as well as on-line course registration, can be found at MSI's website
( http://www.msi.com/about/events/training ).  Please do not hesitate to
contact me should you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

                                   Jeffrey L. Nauss
                                   MSI Training Programs

                                   011- 58-799-5555

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD           Phone: (858) 799-5555
Customer Training Programs      Fax: (858) 458-0136
Molecular Simulations Inc.      E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road              http://www.msi.com/about/events/training
San Diego, CA 92121-3752