Subject: Carbon X-ray fluorescence and Auger data

From: Habbo Heinze <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 15:07:34 +0200

Dear CCL'ers,

excuse the following, slightly off-topic question:

For the purpose of checking a newly developed method to calculate
excited states of atoms and molecules, a collegue of mine is looking for 
theoretical & experimental reference data for X-ray fluorescence and Auger data
for Carbon  [transitions between configurations (1s1,2s2,2p2) -> (1s2,2s1,2p2), 
(1s1,2s2,2p2) -> (1s2,2s2,2p1),  (1s1,2s2,2p2) -> (1s2,2s2) + e (1s1,2s2,2p2)
-> (1s2,2s1,2p1) + e ]         

The usual library/web search (J.Phys.Chem.Ref. Data,Nist,...) ended with
very limited success.

Anybody out there having the killer reference handy ?

Any suggestions or hints are greatly appreciated !

With my best regards
Habbo

--
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dipl.Phys.                              Institut für Physikalische
Habbo Hait Heinze                                und Theoretische Chemie
Tel:  ++49/89/289-13594                 Technische Universität München
Fax:  ++49/89/289-13622                 Lichtenbergstr. 4
mail: [email-masked]    D-85747 Garching, Germany 
------------------------------------------------------------------------