Subject: happy end on g98 basisset retrieval

From: sergiusz kwasniewski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 10:20:00 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

thanks for all the help ! for some mysterious reason I've been starting
my jobs with %scr instead of %chk in the most recent jobs .. this seemed
to make the difference. It's funny that you don't really notice such
small things that you thought you knew how to write them, without help
from others .. so thanks again !

Serge

___________________________________________________

	Sergiusz Kwasniewski
	LUC SBG/TS
	Universitaire Campus Gebouw D
	3590 Diepenbeek
	BELGIUM

	tel(direct): 032 (0)11/268315
	fax	   : 032 (0)11/268301
	email      : [email-masked]
	http://www.luc.ac.be/Research/TheoChem
___________________________________________________