Subject: New list has arrived: [email-masked]

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 03:04:55 -0400 (EDT)

1    WRITE(*,*) "Hello World!!!"
 2    END

The new electronic dicussion forum has been born:

  [email-masked]  (or [email-masked] for short).

It is different from the CCL, since it quite focused.

Also, posting privileges are restricted to gurus (but all can listen).

I want to thank for the generosity of Motorola. They provided CCL with
initial funds to operate this list. I also want to thank the real
force behind the list: Jim Greer and Anatoly Korkin
for their ideas, outline, and help in setting this site up.
Their support, hard work, and patience with the delays on my
side made this project possible.

Please visit the Web site ( http://WWW.AtomicScaleDesign.Net, or
http://asdn.net ) and sign up, if you are interested in this topic.
At this time the web looks like a US Highway during summer, but we will
get there...

>From the announcement:

  We would like to draw your attention to a new mailing list
  sponsored by Motorola and maintained by the Ohio
  Supercomputer Center on the subject of Atomic Scale
  Design for Microelectronics. The goal of the forum is to
  foster information interchange to advance the incorporation
  of quantum chemistry and computational materials science
  techniques into microelectronics process and device
  simulation.

  We are requesting professionals in the areas of process
  and device simulation, quantum chemistry, computational
  materials science and affiliated areas to participate in the
  forum's discussion. Details of the mailing list and
  information on how to register may be found at
  http://www.AtomicScaleDesign.Net/

  Please note: you will only be included onto the list if you
  register and you may cancel your registration at anytime. If
  you want out, just send us a note by clicking here
  [email-masked]. This mailing list aims to keep
  professionals informed about the latest news in atomic
  level microelectronic design and simulation. The volume
  and the standards of the mailings will be reviewed by us,
  the undersigned, to ensure a high level discussion with the
  minimum of nuisance e-mails.

Jan K. Labanowski            |   phone: 614-292-9279,  FAX: 614-292-7168
Ohio Supercomputer Center    |   Internet: [email-masked]
1224 Kinnear Rd,             |   http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html
Columbus, OH 43212-1163      |   http://www.ccl.net/