Subject: Announcing gOpenMol version 1.4

From: "Leif Laaksonen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 15:20:30 +0300

We are very pleased to announce version 1.4 of the gOpenMol 
program. There are new functional enhancements added and 
performance improvements. The gOpenMol is a part of the 
OpenMol collaborative effort between Leif Laaksonen at 
the Center for Scientific Computing, Espoo and 
Geerd HF Diercksen at the Max-Planck-Institute for 
Astrophysics, Garching.

The gOpenMol developed by Leif Laaksonen is a general purpose 
molecular graphics toolbox for the analysis and display of 
molecular structures, trajectories and properties. The program 
is available for Windows 95/98/NT/2000, Intel Linux and SGI 
platforms at the address:

http://www.csc.fi/~laaksone/gopenmol/

The OpenMol Project, coordinated by Geerd HF Diercksen, is 
a concerted effort of several individuals and research groups 
to develop chemical software using modern information technology.

http://ibm-8.mpa-garching.mpg.de:6565/~opmolsrv/OpenMol/homepage.shtml

Yours,

Leif Laaksonen
Geerd HF Diercksen