Subject: Workshop: Structure Determination Using NMR, July 26-29, 2000

From: "Nick Nystrom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 13:18:45 -0400

**********************************************************************

     PSC Biomedical Initiative Workshops 2000 
  
     Structure Determination Using NMR

     Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
             July 26-29, 2000

     Application Deadline: June 14, 2000
 
The objective of this workshop is to introduce participants to the
different techniques for the elucidation of solution structures of
biological macromolecules from nuclear magnetic resonance data.
The programs AMBER and MORASS will be discussed.  In addition to
lectures, there will be extensive hands-on sessions.  Participants
are encouraged to work on the examples provided or on their own
experimental data. No prior supercomputing experience is necessary. 
 
For specific details, including an electronic application form, see:

     http://www.psc.edu/biomed/workshops/workshops.htm#NMR

If you have any questions, please contact Nancy Blankenstein at
[email-masked] or 412/268-4960 (FAX).
 
Many thanks for your interest and help.
  
**********************************************************************