Subject: Viewing the process of optimization of G98

From: TingWei Mu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 11:47:24 +0800 (CST)

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have a problem in viewing the process of the optimization of G98.
That is to say, when I performed the optimization by G94, I can use 
MOLDEN to see each optimization step to get some information about 
how the molecule change. But for G98, MOLDEN cannot give the function 
when the moleule is big enough.

Which software can give the function?

You can e-mail to 
           [email-masked] 

Sincerely yours,

Tingwei Mu

320-313, East Campus, USTC
Hefei, Anhui, 230026, P. R. China
Tel:    86-551-3664161(Dorm)
        86-551-3606640(Lab)     
E-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: angelo vargas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 18:38:09 +0200

> Which software can give the function?

Your problem may be the MOLDEN version you are using. Try to install MOLDEN 3.6, you should have no problems
with Gaussian 98 movies then.
Hope this helps
Angelo

_______________________________________________________________________
Angelo Vargas
Laboratory of Technical Chemistry
Department of Chemical Engineering and Industrial Chemistry
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETHZ)
ETH Zentrum, Universitätsstr. 6    Telefon:  0041/1/632 31 54, Room CNB B98.3
CH-8092 Zürich - Switzerland       Fax:      0041/1/632 11 63
E-mail:   [email-masked]
http://mercury.ethz.ch/HOMEPAGE/members/vargas/vargas.html
________________________________________________________________________