Subject: Ask for kind help from one guy at Uconn.

From: Yuqiang Huang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 14:04:00 -0400

Dear Friends:

I am one new Ph.D. candidate in the Dept. of Chemical Engineering at
University of Connecticut. My project is "Molecular-Level Simulations of
Reverse Micelles in Supercritical Carbon Dioxide for Solvent
Substitution in the Chemical Industries " (designing the Surfactants for
containing more water in the microemulsions to produce nanomaterials and
developing a molecular-level understanding of the formation and
stability of reverse micelles in supercritical carbon dioxide are two of
our main points).

Whould you please give me some advice about which method (such as
Molecular Dynamics simulations, Monte Carlo simulations, Thermodynamic
Approaches, or any other method) is good to be used fro my project? Is
there any software packcage for that method and how to get it?

I am expecting for your response. Your any advice is greatly
appreciated!

Best wishes to you,

--
Yuqiang Huang
==================================
Department of Chemical Engineering
University of Connecticut
191 Auditorium Road, U-222
Storrs, CT 06269-3222 USA

E-mail: [email-masked]
Phone(Office):   (860) 486-4600
Fax(Department): (860) 486-2959
==================================