Subject: re: similarity/diversity

From: "Boyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: 1 Jun 2000 14:46:41 -0500

Hi Elena and CCLers,

Your compilation of references on molecular similarity/diversity has 
many articles dating from 1998 and 1999.  More recent work will be 
published in a special double issue of the Journal of Molecular 
Graphics and Modelling.  This journal is published in affiliation with 
the American Chemical Society's Computers in Chemistry division.

The special issue on combinatorial library design will be released this 
summer.  To see a list of the articles it will include, check out our 
website, http://chem.iupui.edu/~boyd/jmgm.html

Thanks, Don

Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D.
Editor, Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling
Editor, Reviews in Computational Chemistry
Department of Chemistry
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
402 North Blackford Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202-3274, U.S.A.
E-mail [email-masked]
WWW http://chem.iupui.edu/