Subject: hyperpolarizability calculation

From: "Dr. Daniel Glossman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 19:57:20 -0700

Dear netters:

Where can I find a worked example on the calculation of
hyperpolarizabilities (beta) with the ZINDO/S model
within HyperChem?

Thanks in advance

                                                            Daniel Glossman

****************************************************************************
********
Dr. Daniel Glossman Mitnik
Centro de Investigación en Materiales Avanzados (CIMAV)
Departamento de Polímeros                                 Phone: (52) 1
4391151
Miguel de Cervantes 120                                    FAX: (52) 1
4391112
Complejo Industrial Chihuahua                 E-mail:
[email-masked]
Chihuahua, Chih. 31109
[email-masked]
Mexico
****************************************************************************
********