Subject: Dock and Heme parameters...

From: Debbie Mulhearn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 11:40:20 -0500

Dear CCLers,

I am a new Dock user, and I'm trying to dock ligands to a heme protein.  
However, DOCK4.0 doesn't have parameters for the iron in the heme.  Does
anyone know the correct parameters needed? If anyone has successfully 
docked ligands to a receptor containing heme groups I'd appreciate any info
needed to properly handle the heme.

Thanks!

Debbie

======================================================================
Debbie Mulhearn, Ph.D.                       
University of Illinois at Chicago               
Center for Pharm. Biotechnology
900 S. Ashland Ave.,  m/c 870                
Chicago, IL 60607

Phone: (312)996-5388
Fax:   (312)413-9303
email: [email-masked]
======================================================================