Subject: Materials Science Software Award

From: Katriona Knapman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 17:39:23 +0100

The MSI Materials Science Academic Award 2000 has just been launched.  Two 
awards of MSI software worth up to $20,000 are available, and every entrant 
will receive a free 60-day trial of Materials Studio, MSI's new PC modeling 
environment for materials science.

Pre-applications are requested for innovative projects that apply 
computational materials science in the areas of Reaction Mechanisms, 
Crystallization, Surface Science, Polymers, Mesoscale, and Catalysis. 
Shortlisted pre-applications will be asked for full proposals. The deadline 
for submitting pre-applications is July 15th 2000.

More information is available in the new Materials Science Academic web 
pages on MSI's website:  http://www.msi.com/materials/academic/award/index.html

Regards,

Katriona

------------
Katriona Knapman
Senior Marketing Specialist
Molecular Simulations Inc.
230/250 The Quorum
Barnwell Road
Cambridge CB5 8RE
UK

Tel: 44 1223 413300
Fax: 44 1223 413301

[email-masked]
http://www.msi.com/