Subject: Oxide surfaces...

From: Andres Aguado <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 02:40:34 +0100

Dear all,

Could someone point me some review/report general articles on the chemical/physical properties of oxide surfaces (MgO and ferroelectric perovskites), at both
experimental and theoretical levels?

Thanks in advance.

A. Aguado.

---

From: nxg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 12:38:41 +0100

Hello,

    Check these articles by H.J. Freund.

    Faraday Discussions, no 114, pages 1-31, 1999
    Report on Progress in Physics, March 1996, Vol 59 (no. 3) pages 283-347

-Niri Govind

At 02:40 AM 1/13/00 +0100, you wrote:

>Dear all,
>
>Could someone point me some review/report general articles on the 
>chemical/physical properties of oxide surfaces (MgO and ferroelectric 
>perovskites), at both
>-= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
>[email-masked] -- To Everybody    |   [email-masked] -- To 
>Admins
>[email-masked] -- HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH
>[email-masked] -- archive search    |    Gopher: gopher.ccl.net 70
>Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan: [email-masked]
>
>