Subject: Do you know a Computational Chemistry Consultant?

From: AM <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 15:38:37 -0400 (EDT)

Dear CCLers,
ACS NY/NJ section, Younger Chemists Committee is looking for a
Computational Chemist who is in Consulting business.
If anyone knows (or is) such a person, we'd really like to hear from you!
We are planning 3 semninars this Fall for postdocs/grad/undergrad students
in NYC metropolitan area.
Please, reply to this email directly, I am not CCL subscriber at the
moment..

Regards,
Artem Masunov

      __    ___________  [email-masked];tel 212-772-5751;fax212-772-5332
     /  \  /  __   __  \ text pager: [email-masked] (max. 120 char.)
    /    \/\  \ \  \ \  \  Chemistry Department, Hunter College, City U. of NY
   /  /\  \ \  \ \  \ \  \          695 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10021
  /  ____  \ \  \ \  \ \  \ ---------------------------------------------------
 /__/\ _/\ _\ \ _\ \ _\ \ _\   FORGIVE MY NONSENSE AS I ALSO FORGIVE THOSE 
 \ _\/  \/__/\ __/\ __/\ __/   WHO THINK THEY TALK SENSE  --  ROBERT FROST