Subject: Fortran Compiler for IRIX 6.2

From: AHMED MOHAMED EL-SHAFEI <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 19:45:49 -0400

Dear All,
Does any one know of any fortran Compiler web site for IRIX 6.2  free?
I was trying to install a fortran compiler  to get G94 running on a
silicon graphics machine, but I could not find any available free
downloadable Fortran Compiler!
I appreciated your help in advance.
Ahmed

---

From: Jochen Kuepper <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 20:36:15 +0200 (CEST)

> downloadable Fortran Compiler!

http://gcc.gnu.org/

It might not help you with Gaussian, though ;-(
But then I don´t know.

Jochen
-- 
Heinrich-Heine-Universität, Institut für Physikalische Chemie I
Universitätsstr. 1, Geb. 26.43 Raum 02.29
40225 Düsseldorf, Germany                phone ++49-211-8113681
http://www.Jochen-Kuepper.de               fax ++49-211-8115195