Subject: deprotonation rate

From: Mao Xiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 10:57:46 +0900

Hello everyone:
    I want to know about the activation free energy of the following
reaction:

1. H2O---> H+ + OH-
2. CH3CH2OH----> CH3CH2O- + H+
3. NH2CH2CH2OH---> +NH3CH2CH2O-

I think I calculate them with Arrhenius equation, but I do not know
where I can get the observed rate constants.

Does anyone have some experients about my problem. Hope you can help me.
Thanks.

Regards,
mao 
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|  Xiang Mao                                                     |
|  Lab of Molecular Regulation for Microbial Secondary Metabolism |
|  Shanghai institute of Plant Physiology, Academia Sinica        |
|  300 Fenglin Road, Shanghai, China, 200032                      |
|  Tel: +86-21-64042090-4791                                      |
|  Fax: +86-21-64042385                                           |
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~