Subject: Autodock3.0 problem

From: "Dr. Asim K. Debnath" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 10:23:10 -0400

Hi Everybody:
    I am getting an error message while using mkdpf3 in Autodock3.0. The
message is as follows:

--

...Using "dpf3gen".

/usr/local/bin/autodock3/dpf3gen[18]: /usr/bin/nawk: arg list too long

Sorry, I could not create  XXXX.dpf

------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The FAQ in the AUTODOCK Home page has mentioned about a similar
error message and suggested to download  gpf3gen.awk program to solve
the problem with gpf3gen. The User guide also mentioned that to run
mkdpf3 one need dpf3gen and dpf3gen.awk. I could not find dpf3gen.awk
any where.

    I would appreciate very much if someone can help me to find the
dpf3gen.awk program or to solve this problem.
    Thank you in advance for your help.

Asim
=======================================================================

             ***
             ***
            ****                Asim K. Debnath, Ph.D.
           ****                 Lindsley F. Kimball Research Institute
          ****  ***             The New York Blood Center
         ****    ****           310 E 67 Th Street
        ****  **  ****          New York, NY 10021
       ****  ****  ****         Tel. (212) 570-3373
      ****    **    ****        Fax. (212) 570-3299
       ****************         E-mail: [email-masked]
        **************