Subject: Summary: logP database

From: David Enot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 15:42:21 +0200

Hello,

    Last week, I asked a question about free database with compounds and
their logP.

1- You can calculate freely logP at these addresses:
        http://www.acdlabs.com/ilab
        http://esc-plaza.syrres.com/interkow/kowdemo.htm
        http://www.daylight.com/daycgi/clogp
        http://clogp.pomona.edu/medchem/chem/clogp/drugs/index.html

2- You can obtain a release of Xlogp and database with 1800 compounds at
these sites:
        ftp://ftp2.ipc.pku.edu.cn/pub/software/xlogp/
        http://mdl.ipc.pku.edu.cn/

3- You can also access to another database and their experimental logP
here:

http://www.scivision.com/gProdPage/tReviews/SciLogPUltra/TestYourOwn.html

    Thanks very much to Gustavo Seabra, Poda Gennady, Gavin Shear,
Stefan Seidler and Mario Citra

--
***************************************************
*                                                 *
*  David ENOT                                     *
*  Laboratoire de Chimie Quantique                *
*              et Modelisation Moleculaire        *
*                                                 *
*  Ecole Nationale Superieure de Chimie de Rennes *
*  Avenue du General Leclerc                      *
*  35700 RENNES, FRANCE                           *
*                                                 *
*  [email-masked]                      *
*  Tel: +33 2 99871333                            *
*  Fax: +33 2 99871399                            *
*                                                 *
***************************************************