Subject: StepSize commands problem

From: Jaouad El Bahroui <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:01:31 -0500 (EST)

Please can some one give me any information how to use tha commands
StepSize=N in gaussian, I was unable to make it working for my calculation
it's always give me an error of syntax.

are there any minimum limit or maximum limit?

many thanks in advance, I will summarized to the list.

Jaouad

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/            Jaouad El-Bahraoui, Ph.D                               /
/            University of Notre Dame                               /
/            Dpto of Chemistry & Biochemistry                       /
/            Notre Dame, Indiana 46556-5670                         /
/                                                                   /
/                                                                   /
/           Tel: (219)-631-4007                                     /
/           Fax: (219)-631-6652                                     /
/           Tel: (Home) (219)-243-8001                              /
/           http://www.nd.edu/~jaouad                               /
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////