Subject: Advertisement

From: "Lipkowitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Jul 2000 11:04:35 -0500

Here is a computational cheistry poistion we are advertisng. May I ask you to
post this on the CCL? The attachment was written using WORD98.

Thank you,

Kenny Lipkowitz

Manager/Scientist, Computational Molecular Science Facility, Indiana
University Purdue University Indianapolis: Fall, 2000. Position requires
experience in computational chemistry and molecular modeling, knowledge of
UNIX environments, and networking. The candidate will provide scientific as
well as hardware and software support primarily for researchers and
development of teaching and educational applications. A PhD in a molecular
science is required for this academic appointment. The candidate is encouraged
to pursue collaborative or independent research projects and to assist in
seeking funding to support continued modernization of our Facility. Applicants
should send a curriculum vita and statement of computational and modeling
experience, and arrange to have three letters of recom-men-dation sent to
Kenny Lipkowitz, Search Chair, Department of Chemistry, Indiana University
Purdue University, 402 North Blackford, Indianapolis, IN 46202. To ensure full
consideration, all materials should be received by September 15, 2000. IUPUI
is an EO/AA employer.