Subject: MSI Customer Training in North Carolina

From: Jeff Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 08:46:48 -0400

Molecular Simulations Inc. will be holding a pair of workshops focusing on 
InsightII at the North Carolina Supercomputing Center, Research Triangle 
Park, NC.  Space is limited in these workshops so sign up early.

On October 3-4, the workshop "Life Science Modeling in InsightII" will be 
offered.  This course provides an overview of molecular modeling techniques 
for life sciences applications in the InsightII graphical user 
environment.  Prior modeling experience is not assumed making this course a 
great place to start molecular modeling.

On October 5-6, the "Homology Based Protein Design" training will be 
offered. This workshop is relevant to any of our customers who are 
interested in predicting protein structure and who would like to make more 
effective use of modeling in their work. During the two-day workshop, the 
process of producing a three-dimensional model from a primary amino acid 
sequence will be covered step-by-step.  Prerequisites for this course are 
the "Life Science Modeling in InsightII" workshop or extensive experience 
with InsightII.

Fees for each 2-day course are $1000 commercial, $500 government, and $400 
academic.  However, register for the both courses and receive a 25% 
discount for the second workshop.

Further detailed information about this and other MSI training workshops, 
as well as on-line course registration, can be found at MSI's website 
(http://www.msi.com/about/events/training).  Please do not hesitate to 
contact us should you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

				Jeffrey L. Nauss
				858-799-5555

				Beverly Batchelder
				858-799-5711

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD		Phone: (858) 799-5555
Customer Training Programs	Fax: (858) 458-0136
Molecular Simulations Inc.	E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road		http://www.msi.com/about/events/training
San Diego, CA 92121-3752