Subject: single linkage cluster analysis

From: Demetrios Xenides <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 18:08:43 +0300

Hi all,

I am looking for a software (freeware/shareware) that is able to produce
the minimum spanning tree (MST) from the similarity matrix (Sij).

Is there any chance to find something that fits my needs?

Any suggestion is very wellcome!

Cheers
Demetrios

---

From: Peter Shenkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 11:08:36 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, 

Well, it's not free, but our XCluster program does single-link.
See Shenkin and McDonald, J. Comp. Chem. v15, pp899-916 (1994).

	-P.

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000, Demetrios Xenides wrote:

> -= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
> [email-masked] -- To Everybody    |   [email-masked] -- To Admins
> [email-masked] -- HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH
> [email-masked] -- archive search    |    Gopher: gopher.ccl.net 70
> Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan: [email-masked]
> 
> 
> 
> 
>