Subject: new book

From: "Boyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Aug 2000 10:20:22 -0500

Hello All,

We are pleased to announce the publication of Volume 15 of 
REVIEWS IN COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY.  The tutorials and reviews 
in this volume cover:

o	Understanding chemistry with Kohn-Sham density functional theory
o	Computational strategy for organic photochemistry
o	Predicting enthalpies of formation for gaseous compounds
o	Development of computational chemistry in Canada

The featured authors are:  Evert Jan Baerends, Fernando Bernardi, 
F. Matthias Bickelhaupt, Russell J. Boyd, Larry A. Curtiss, 
David J. Frurip, Marco Garavelli, Massimo Olivucci, Paul C. Redfern, 
and Michael A. Robb.

Copies of this and other recent volumes may be obtained for 
inspection by ordering from Wiley http://www.wiley.com/.  The 
ISBN of Vol. 15 is 0-471-36168-2.  More information about the books 
can be found at http://chem.iupui.edu/rcc/rcc.html.

Thanks,  Don

Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D.
	Editor, Reviews in Computational Chemistry
	Editor, Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling (published 
	in affiliation with the ACS Computers in Chemistry Division)
Department of Chemistry
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
402 North Blackford Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202-3274, U.S.A.
Telephone 317-274-6891, FAX 317-274-4701
E-mail [email-masked]