Subject: CCL:Fortran 90 compiler on Linux

From: Jochen Kuepper <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 13:35:04 +0200 (CEST)

Theoretical Chemistry Group writes:
 > We installed 15 PC (Linux RedHat) for students exercises.
 > They should use Frotran90. We need suggestions on possible
 > solutions. 

http://www.fortran.com/compilers.html

Jochen
-- 
Heinrich-Heine-Universität, Institut für Physikalische Chemie I
Universitätsstr. 1, Geb. 26.43 Raum 02.29
40225 Düsseldorf, Germany                phone ++49-211-8113681
http://www.Jochen-Kuepper.de               fax ++49-211-8115195

---

From: Peter Shenkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 11:03:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Also www.polyhedron.com for benchmarks, though their LINUX listings
aren't comprehensive.

We've had good experiences with Absoft Pro F77/F90.  One of our apps
on LINUX increased in speed by 50% when going to Absoft F77 from
g77.

	-P.

On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Jochen Kuepper wrote:

> -= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
> [email-masked] -- To Everybody    |   [email-masked] -- To Admins
> [email-masked] -- HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH
> [email-masked] -- archive search    |    Gopher: gopher.ccl.net 70
> Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan: [email-masked]
> 
> 
> 
> 
>