Subject: MSI Cerius2 Workshops in Munchen, Germany

From: Jeff Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 16:50:26 -0700

Molecular Simulations Inc. will be holding a pair of 2-day workshops at the 
Ludwig-Maximilian-University München in München, Germany.

On October 17-18, the "Introduction to Cerius2 Workshop" will be 
offered.  This course provides an overview of molecular modeling techniques 
for life sciences applications using Cerius2.  The workshop will focus on 
basic skills for use of the interface and will explore various modules in 
the areas of rational-drug design, structure-based drug design, and 
combinatorial chemistry.  Prior modeling experience is not assumed making 
this course a great place to learn molecular modeling with Cerius2.

On October 19-20, the "Small Molecule and Drug Design with Cerius2" 
workshop will be offered.  This workshop is aimed at our customers in the 
pharmaceutical industry and who are involved in drug design and who would 
like to make more effective use of modeling in their research.  The course 
will focus on QSAR techniques and methodologies as well as structure-based 
drug design.  Familiarity with the Cerius2 environment is required for 
attendance to this workshop.

Fees for each 2-day course are DM 2200 commercial, DM 1100 government, and 
DM 880 academic.  However, register for both courses and receive a 25% 
discount for the second course.

Further detailed information about this and other MSI training workshops, 
as well as on-line course registration, can be found at MSI's website 
(http://www.msi.com/about/events/training).  Please do not hesitate to 
contact us should you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

				Jeffrey L. Nauss
				MSI Customer Training Programs

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD		Phone: (858) 799-5555
Customer Training Programs	Fax: (858) 458-0136
Molecular Simulations Inc.	E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road		http://www.msi.com/about/events/training
San Diego, CA 92121-3752