Subject: MSI Workshop on InsightII in Houston, TX

From: Jeff Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 20:40:45 -0700

Molecular Simulations Inc. will be holding an introductory workshop on Sept 
6-7 in Houston, TX.  The "Introduction to Life Science Modeling in 
InsightII" workshop provides an overview of molecular modeling techniques 
for life sciences applications in the InsightII graphical user 
environment.  Prior modeling experience is not assumed making this course a 
great place to start molecular modeling.

Fees for the 2-day course are $1000 commercial, $500 government, and $400 
academic.  Further information about this and other MSI training workshops, 
as well as on-line course registration, can be found at MSI's website 
(http://www.msi.com/about/events/training).

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

                                 Jeffrey L. Nauss
                                 858-799-5555
         Beverly Batchelder
                                 858-799-5711

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD           Phone: (858) 799-5555
Customer Training Programs      Fax: (858) 458-0136
Molecular Simulations Inc.      E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road              http://www.msi.com/about/events/training
San Diego, CA 92121-3752