Subject: CALL FOR PAPERS: Web-Based Information Sources

From: Bob Snyder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 20:42:42 -0700

To:   CHMINF-L, ACSMEDI, CCL, ISISFORUM-L, MOL-DIVERSITY, TOXLIST

The Division of Chemical Information (CINF) is planning a session on
"Web-Based Information Sources" at the Spring ACS meeting in San Diego
(April 1-5, 2001).  The session will focus on two areas: technologies
associated with searching & browsing chemical information via the web and
applications that deliver chemical information via the web.

For additional information regarding the ACS meeting in San Diego please see
http://www.acs.org/meetings/sandiego2001/.

If you would like submit a talk for this session please refer to the URL
above and follow the links through the "Submitting a Paper" button and links
to the Division of Chemical Information.  The OASys system used for
submitting abstracts for the meeting will be open for speakers beginning on
September 11th.

If you have any questions regarding the session please send an email message
to the session organizers, Jean Holt for the web technology section at
[email-masked] or Bob Snyder for the application section at [email-masked].

Jean Holt and Bob Snyder

-------------------------------------
Robert W. Snyder, Ph.D.
Director, Chemistry Marketing
MDL Information Systems
email:   [email-masked]
telephone:   510-357-2222

Never stop searching.