Subject: CALL FOR PAPERS: Structure-Based Data Mining

From: Bob Snyder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 20:25:51 -0700

To:   CHMINF-L, ACSMEDI, CCL, ISISFORUM-L, MOL-DIVERSITY, TOXLIST

The Division of Chemical Information (CINF) is planning a session on
"Structure-Based Data Mining" at the Spring ACS meeting in San Diego (April
1-5, 2001).  The session will focus on new technologies for mining structure
databases, including: data warehousing, descriptor calculations,
physicochemical parameter estimation, visualization, in silico screening,
and model building.

For additional information regarding the ACS meeting in San Diego please see
http://www.acs.org/meetings/sandiego2001/.

If you  would like submit a talk for this sessions please refer to the URL
above and follow the links through the "Submitting a Paper" button and links
to the Division of Chemical Information.  The OASys system used for
submitting abstracts for the meeting will be open for speakers beginning on
September 11th.

If you have any questions regarding the session please send an email message
to the session organizer, Bob Snyder at [email-masked].

Bob Snyder

-------------------------------------
Robert W. Snyder, Ph.D.
Director, Chemistry Marketing
MDL Information Systems
email:   [email-masked]
telephone:   510-357-2222

Never stop searching.