Subject: Summary: NMR Literature

From: Tom Kuppens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 14:54:59 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

a week or two ago I posted a question about NMR-literature. Here's the
summary. 

Many thanks goes out to
Donald B. Boyd, Sergio E. Galembeck, Dave Giesen, Ned C. Haubein, 
Thomas Heine, Kieran F. Lim, Trevor D. Power, Georg Schreckenbach, 
Leo Woodcock.             

The original message.

>Hi all,
>
>I'm starting a project on NMR ab-initio calculations. 
>Does someone have an idea of a good starting point in the literature ? 
>
>regards
>
>Tom Kuppens

Summary

- J. Comp. Chem. 1999 Vol. 20 / Nr.12
- T. Helgaker et al., Chem Rev 99 (1999),293-352
- ACS symp. series: vol. 732, 1999, 'Modelling NMR Chemical Shifts',
  edited by Facelli and de Dios
- papers by Ned Martin : UNCWilmington as well as Paul Scheyler at UGA
- The Encyclopdeia of Computational (i think, or Quantum) Chemistry
- D. B. Chesnut, in Reviews in Computational Chemistry, K. B. Lipkowitz
  and D. B. Boyd, Eds., VCH Publishers, New York, 1996, Vol. 8, pp.
  245-297.  The Ab Initio Computation of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
  Chemical Shielding.
- M. Pecul et al., J. Chem. Phys., 2000, 112(18)
- K.B. Wiberg et al., J. org. chem, 1999, 64 6394-6400
- K.B. Wiberg et al., J. comp. Chem, 1999, 20(12) 1299-1303
- Kollwitz, M; Haser, M; Gauss, J., JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL PHYSICS, 1998 MAY
  22, V108 N20:8295-8301.

Greetings,

Tom Kuppens

[email-masked]
http://studwww.rug.ac.be/~tkuppens/chem.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------...-
Windows NT has detected that the mouse has moved. Reboot 
the computer for these changes to take effect.
        -- George Dau