Subject: Re: CCL:one more questions about an error in Gaussian

From: Alexander Hofmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 09:05:21 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I think you've got two problems.

>  Estimate disk for full transformation 76475988068 words.

1. You need 76 GW disk space, this are about 0.5 TeraBytes!

>  LAS=         19899475200 but cannot sort more than 2147483647 items.

2. This looks likt you're using a 32 bit machine. So variables are limited
to 2**32-1 bytes.

Hope this helps

Alex

---

Dr. Alexander Hofmann
Institut fuer Angewandte Chemie Berlin-Adlershof e.V.
Richard-Willstaetter-Str. 12

D-12489 Berlin

[email-masked]

Tel.: +49-30-6392-4408
Fax.: +49-30-6392-4350

http://www.aca-berlin.de

PGP-Private key:
http://www.uni-leipzig.de/~quant/hofmann/alexander.hofmann.pubkey.asc