Subject: meeting announcement

From: Peter Kollman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 15:43:12 -0700 (PDT)

I just wanted to bring to everyone's attention, in case it was missed, that
we are holding our 5th annual meeting at UCSF; all have been on subjects
related to computational chemistry applied to biological molecules.  Please
come and let any interested colleagues know as well--as you can see from
the program, it should be a very exciting meeting.  peter kollman
[email-masked]

UCSF/MDI Symposium

University of California San Francisco

Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Molecular Design Institute

Symposium

"Drug Design and Discovery"

October 13-14, 2000

UCSF Laurel Heights Conference Center

3333 California Street

San Francisco, CA 94118

SPEAKERS

Johan Aqvist, <italic>Uppsala University

</italic>Paul Anderson, <italic>Dupont Pharmaceuticals

</italic>Ken Dill, <italic>University of California San Francisco

</italic>Robert Fletterick, <italic>University of California San
Francisco 

</italic>Simon Kearsley, <italic>Merck Research Laboratories

</italic>Peter Kollman, <italic>University of California San Francisco

</italic>Irwin Kuntz, <italic>University of California San Francisco

</italic>Robert McDowell, <italic>Sunesis

</italic>Jonathan Mason, <italic>Bristol Myers Squibb 

</italic>Kenneth Merz,<italic> Pharmacopeia

</italic>David Pearlman, <italic>Vertex Pharmaceuticals

</italic>Thomas Scanlan, <italic>University of California San
Francisco

</italic>Bruce Tidor, <italic>Massachusetts Institute of Technology

</italic>Dennis Underwood, <italic>DuPont Pharmaceuticals

</italic>Gennady Verkhivker, <italic>Agouron Pharmaceuticals

</italic>For more information, please visit http://mdi.ucsf.edu or
contact Kristina Clarke (tel: 415-514-0148; fax: 415-502-4690 or
[email-masked]