Subject: Molecular structure needed

From: "Y Z" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 18:53:13 EDT

Hi, everyone:

I need to find some experiemental molecular geometric structure results 
about some very simple molecules in aqueous solution.

(1)H2O
(2)CH3OH
(3)CH3CN
(4)CH3CO2- (anion)
(5)NH3

I also hope to find the experimental value for the NaCl lattice energy.

Could somebody can tell me some literatures?

I need the newest original results.

Thank you in advance.

_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at 
http://profiles.msn.com.

---

From: Wolfgang Roth <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:32:35 +0100

Dear "Y Z",

given the simplicity of the molecules you are looking for, I clearly
understand your need to remain anonymous.

However it should be fairly easy to retrieve those information by either
walking to your local library (chemistry/physics) or searching the internet
using altavista. 

In my opinion, the retrieval of information is an important part of
researchers education.

Regards 
Wolfgang

>Could somebody can tell me some literatures?

==W=R==========================W=o=l=f=g=a=n=g==R=o=t=h==
                                University of Leeds
                                School of Chemistry
                                Leeds LS2 9JT
                                UK
========== http://home.germany.net/100-500777/ ==========