Subject: Call for papers: Advances in 3D Searching and Pharmacophores

From: "Osman F. Guner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 08:52:44 -0500

ADVANCES IN 3D SEARCHING AND PHARMACOPHORES

At Spring ACS meeting in San Diego (April 1-5, 2001)
Sponsored by the Chemical Information Division (CINF)
Co-sponsored by Division of Medicinal Chemistry (MEDI)
      and Computers in Chemistry (COMP)

The symposium will be on recent advances in 3D searching and pharmacophore 
development technologies as well as successes in using these technologies 
in drug discovery and design.

Please use the OASys to submit your abstract.  You can access the CINF 
symposia at OASys via 
http://oasys.acs.org/acs/221nm/cinf/papers/index.cgi.  The deadline for 
submitting abstracts is November 30th.

---
Osman F. Güner, Ph.D.
Director,  Lead Identification & Optimization
Molecular Simulations Inc.   (858) 799-5341
[email-masked]        http://www.msi.com