Subject: Call for Papers: Pharmainformatics: Integration of Bioinformatics and Cheminformatics?

From: "Osman F. Guner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 16:36:38 -0500

PHARMAINFORMATICS: INTEGRATION OF BIOINFORMATICS AND CHEMINFORMATICS

At Spring ACS meeting in San Diego (April 1-5, 2001)
Sponsored by the Biotechnology Secretariat (BTEC)
Co-sponsored by Chemical Information Division (CINF)

The objective is to analyze the multidiciplenary informatics needs of the 
pharmaceutical industry (HTS data, combinatorial chemistry, ADME 
informatics, cheminformatics, toxicology, etc. information access and 
communication between various departments like the development and 
discovery teams) and propose solutions and/or directions for the future.

Please use the OASys to submit your abstract.  You can access the BTEC 
symposia at OASys 
via  http://oasys.acs.org/acs/221nm/btec/papers/index.cgi.  The deadline 
for submitting abstracts is November 30th.

Thx...osman

---
Osman F. Güner, Ph.D.
Director,  Lead Identification & Optimization
Molecular Simulations Inc.   (858) 799-5341
[email-masked]        http://www.msi.com