Subject: Free MD program for Win95/98 --ADDITION

From: "Telkuni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 23:00:54 +0900

Dear all CCLers,

A few days ago, I submitted the article "Free MD program for
Win95/98 --SUMMARY".

The orginal question of it is:
>I am a novice of MD simulation.
>I'm looking for "free" and "for non-Bio" MD programs which are able
>to run on  Win95/98.

>If anyone know such MD programs(and I wish they are also easy to use
>for beginners.) , please teach me.

>I would like to use them for "MD-learning".

  Here is one additional software for that summary.

  The software's name is "Moldy" which is developed by Keith Refson
  ([email-masked]).  This is also suitable to my purpose.

  Its URL is  http://www.earth.ox.ac.uk/~keith/moldy.html . And, in this site,
there is
the announcemet of the Moldy's mailinglists.

 Sorry, I had to include "Moldy" to last summary.

Sincerely yours,
Telkuni

*****************************************
   Telkuni Tsuru    [email-masked]
*****************************************