Subject: Looking for Ki/Kd values

From: Renxiao Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 11:19:45 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

You know there are so many protein/ligand complexes now available in PDB. 
I believe that, for many of them, the Ki/Kd (or IC50 ...) values have been
determined experimentally. Does anybody have idea where to find a summary
of such information? 

Needless to mention, such information is very important for analyzing
receptor/ligand interactions. I know a few papers which list some (PDB
code + Ki/Kd):

o Eldridge et al. J.Comput.-Aided Mol.Des. 1997, 11, 425-445.  
o Bohm, J.Comput.-Aided Mol.Des. 1998, 12, 309-323.  
o Kuntz et al. Proc.Natl.Acad.Sci. 1999, 96, 9997-10002. 

Definitely they are not complete. So if you know something else, please
let us know. I will put back the summary. Thanks a lot!

Renxiao Wang

---

From: Torleif alternative account <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 21:15:25 +0200

Dear Renxiao,

I can recommend the initiative by Michael Gilson at CARB to compile all of this
data:  http://www.bindingdb.org.

                    Regards
                            -- Jan

Dr. Jan T. Pedersen
H. Lundbeck A/S
Ottiliavej 9
2500 Valby
Copenhagen, Denmark

phone : +45 36 44 24 25 ext 2887
email: [email-masked]