Subject: RCC Vol. 16

From: "Boyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: 28 Oct 2000 13:47:09 -0500

Hello,

Volume 16 of REVIEWS IN COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY has been published. 
Four chapters present tutorials and reviews on:

o	Diversity analysis and combinatorial library design
o	Artificial neural networks and their use in chemistry
o	Force fields for materials modeling
o	Free energy calculations for predicting ligand binding affinities

The featured authors are:  Atul Agarwal, David E. Clark, Mark D. Erion, 
Clive M. Freeman, Jšrg-RŸdiger Hill, Richard A. Lewis, Keith L. Peterson, 
Stephen D. Pickett, M. Rami Reddy, and Lalitha Subramanian.

The ISBN of Vol. 16 is 0-471-38667-7.  Copies of this and other recent 
volumes may be obtained for inspection by ordering from Wiley 
http://www.wiley.com/

More information about the books can be found at 
http://chem.iupui.edu/rcc/rcc.html.

Thanks, Don

Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D.
	Editor, Reviews in Computational Chemistry
	Editor, Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling (published 
	in affiliation with the ACS Computers in Chemistry Division)
Department of Chemistry
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
402 North Blackford Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202-3274, U.S.A.
Telephone 317-274-6891, FAX 317-274-4701
E-mail [email-masked]