Subject: Installing Gaussian 98 to IBM SP

From: Maija Lahtela <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 13:17:51 +0200

Dear CCLers,

Our supercomputing centre has a new IBM RS/6000 SP with Power3-II@375MHz
and we would like to install Gaussian 98. We have compiler xlf version
7.1.0.0. We have not been able to compile the gaussian and I would
appreciate your help and exprecience how to get it properly installed to
IBM.

Thanks in advance!

Yours,

Maija Lahtela-Kakkonen 

*****************************************************
Maija Lahtela-Kakkonen, Researcher
CSC-Scientific Computing
Tekniikantie 15 a D, P.O.Box 405 
FIN-02101 ESPOO  FINLAND
TEL 358-9-4572079 /050-3819506, FAX 358-9-4572302
E-MAIL [email-masked], Internet:www.csc.fi
****************************************************