Subject: Major chemistry conference in Brisbane July 2001

From: "Dr. Dave Winkler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 14:01:10 +1100

The Royal Australian Chemical Institute is hosting the IUPAC World
Chemistry Congress in Brisbane, Australia, in July 2001.  This meeting
comprises the IUPAC congress, the AIMECS01 medicinal chemistry meeting of
the Asian Federation of Medicinal Chemistry, and the 9th Asian Chemical
Congress.

The Congress web site, http://www.ccm.com.au/wcc, contains detailed
information on the program, speakers etc and the First Circular can be
downloaded as a PDF.
Please register by 3 December for 'early bird' discount.

Convention speakers include:
Yuan T. Lee, President, Academia Sinica, Taiwan
Jean-Marie Lehn, University of Strasbourg, France
Richard Lerner, CEO, Skaggs Institute, Scripps Research Institute, USA
F. Sherwood Rowland, University of California, Irvine USA
Sir John Meurig Thomas, Royal Institution, UK

Cheers,

Dave

Dr. David A. Winkler                    Email: [email-masked]
Senior Principal Research Scientist     Voice: 61-3-9545-2477
CSIRO Molecular Science			Fax:   61-3-9545-2446
Private Bag 10,Clayton South MDC 3169   http://www.csiro.au
Australia 	        		http://www.molsci.csiro.au