Subject: ZDNet Review and rate software Polar as 4 stars

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 09:57:44 +1000

ZDNet Review and rate software Polar as 4 stars.

Review Information
----------------------------
  Rating : ****

Review Text :
----------------------------
  Polar analytically and digitally simulates voltammograms
(polarograms) on
virtually any mechanism at eight electrode geometries (planar,
spherical,
semi-spherical, cylindrical, semi-cylindrical, microdisc, thin film, and
rotating electrodes) in over five techniques (linear sweep and CV, DC, normal
pulse, differential pulse, and square wave voltammetries). Advanced
students of analytical chemistry will find these tools an exceptional aid to
understanding of the electro analytical processes. You select a
mechanism
then see the graphs plotted immediately. Choose graphs of first
integral or
differential to see principles applied. HTML help explains the
capabilities
of the program as well as the underlying equations.

Program Pros
  * Integral and differential graphing
  * HTML documentation explains concepts
--
http://www.DrHuang.com