Subject: New ADF utilities and Bader's charge density analysis software

From: Carles Bo Jane <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 18:50:43 +0100

Dear colleagues,

 I'd like to draw your attention to some utilities we have written for ADF,
as well as to Xaim (a GUI to perform Bader's analysis). These programs are
freeware and available at:

    ADF utilities:    http://www.quimica.urv.es/ADF_UTIL

    Xaim :  http://www.quimica.urv.es/XAIM

Best wishes,

  Carles

________________________________________________________________

  Carles Bo
  Dept. de Quimica Fisica i Inorganica
  Universitat Rovira i Virgili          Voice (34) 977 55 95 69
  Pl. Imperial Tarraco, 1               FAX   (34) 977 55 95 63
  43005 - Tarragona                 
  SPAIN                         http://www.quimica.urv.es/~w3qfi
                       http://quimica.urv.es/cgi-bin/card?bo+qfi
________________________________________________________________