Subject: PrestoPlot: 2D graphing for Windows

From: "J. D. Gans" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 16:23:03 -0500

PrestoPlot: A freely available 2D plotting tool for Win32 Platforms
(Windows NT/95/98/00) inspired by Grace/xmgr. 

___________________PrestoPlot has the following features
___________________

Plot types: Scatter plot, Line plot, Bar chart, Linear and log plots,
Error bars 

Analysis: Discrete difference derivatives, Integration, Histograms, Plot
statistics 

Data import: Data import from multi-column ASCII files, Scripting,
Command line options 

Annotation: Graph legends, Axes and graph titles, User defined text  

Visualization: Multiple plots per graph and multiple graphs per page,
Cursor based zoom (for both linear and log plots), Double buffered
display to reduce flicker, Custom plot colors, Popup menu for zoom,
error bar and plot option control, Floating toolbar for common commands
and panning the graph view left, right, up and down 
 
Output:Print to any Windows printing device, Copy graphs to the Windows
Clipboard 

___________________ Source code and executable are freely available
___________________

http://lancelot.bio.cornell.edu/jason/presto.html

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jason Gans
Shalloway Lab
Department of Molecular Biology & Genetics
Cornell University