Subject: summary

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 11:17:20 +0800

Dear sir,
Here is a summary of responses. Thanks to all who responded.
My original question is as follows:
****************************************************************************
   I am making research of IR properties of camptothecin by quantum
chemical methods.I wonder if any of you can supply me with a picture of 
infrared spectrum of camptothecin? Can you tell me any free resources that 
includes IR spectrum?
   Thank you in advance!
****************************************************************************

Although I didn't find the IR spectrum of camptothecin,I did received some useful
information,I will put them here:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr.Dragoe gave his addvice:
Please check
http://www.aist.go.jp/NIMC/nimcdb-e.html
I am not sure they have your compound there but this free database contains
quite a lot of info.
Cheers,
http://www.chem.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/appchem/labs/kitazawa/dragoe/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr.Sara Matinez

Check out this book: "FT-NIR Atlas" by Buback and Vogele (1993). 
There you can find spectra by molecular formula or name.

Thanks to all those who responsed to my problem.

Song Yunlong,PhD