Subject: Summary of replies regarding PES

From: "Mary O'Connor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 10:09:29 -0500

Thank-you to everyone who responded to my inquiry about good
introductions to Potential Energy Surfaces:
 Mark Thompson suggested: The latest version of Szabo and Ostlund
"Advanced Electronic Structure Methods".

Kirk Peterson gave: J.N. Murrell et al "Molecular Potential Energy
Functions" 1984 Wiley and Sons

Dr. Boyd suggested McKee and Page in Vol 4 in Reviews in Computational
Chemistry "Computing Reaction Pathways on Molecular Potential Energy
Surfaces".

Guosheng Wu supplied: A.F. Sax "Potential Energy Surfaces" in Lecture
Notes in Chemistry (71) Springer 1999 and G.C. Schatz: Rev. Mod, Phys.
61 (1989) 669.

Michael Jakusch gave me a title [ublished by Springer ISBN #
3-540-65106-3

T.Veszpremi suggested Quantum Chemistry, Fundamentals to Application.
Kluwer, 1999.pp. 69-76.

Thank you to everyone who responded. I will read these publications.
Happy New Year to everyone.

Mary O'Connor
Doctoral Candidate
Rutgers University
New Brunswick, NJ