Subject: Call for papers: DFT for Complex Oxides - London (UK) 14-18/05/2001

From: "DFT on Complex Oxides; Workshop/School at the DFRL, 2001" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 11:22:00 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

we would like to announce that the programme and call for papers
for the school and workshop
"Density Functional Theory for the Study of Complex Oxides"
have now been published, and are available at the following address:
http://www.ri.ac.uk/DFT2001

This event will take place at the Royal Institution of Great Britain,
in central London (UK), the 14-18 May 2001.

Registration is now open. Applications for oral contributions should
be received by February 2nd 2001, while the deadline for registration at
standard fees is March 18th 2001.

If you would like to receive further information, you can contact
the organisers at [email-masked]

We look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
the local organising committee

===============================================================================
        Density Functional Theory for the Study of Complex Oxides
     The Royal Institution of Great Britain, London, 14-18 May 2001

Organising Committee:
M. Alfredsson, F. Cora' and A.A. Sokol
   (Davy-Faraday Research Laboratory, The Royal Institution of Great Britain,
    21 Albemarle Street, London W1X 4BS - UK)
J.D. Gale
   (Dept. of Chemistry, Imperial College, Exhibition Road, London SW7 2AY - UK)
N.M. Harrison
   (CCLRC - Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington, WA4 4AD - UK)

e-mail:  [email-masked]                        Tel. + 44 - 207 - 4092992
                                             Fax. + 44 - 207 - 6293569  
Conference web site:                       http://www.ri.ac.uk/DFT2001
===============================================================================

**********************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by
MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com
**********************************************************************