Subject: CCL: SUMMURY - NBO documentation/overview

From: "art'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 23:49:36 +0100

Hi CCL'ers,

SUMMURY of about NBO documentation/overview.
The initial question was :

>I am searching for documentation/overview or some other detailed
>information about NBO on on-line resources. Have you something about
>that ?

Answers:

********************************************************

The NBO documentation is available at
http://www.ccl.net/cca/software/MS-WIN95-NT/mopac6/nbo/NBO.HTM

Good luck,
Matthias

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Dr. Matthias Hofmann
  Anorganisch-Chemisches Institut
  Ruprecht-Karls Universitaet Heidelberg           Tel.: (INT+) 6221 54-8451
  In Neuenheimer Feld 270                          Fax.: (INT+) 6221 54-8439
  D-69120 Heidelberg          e-mail: [email-masked]
  Germany            http://www.uni-heidelberg.de/institute/fak12/AC/hofmann
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

**********************************************************

Hello
        please contact the author, prof. Weinhold, at

        <[email-masked]>

Pedro

**********************************************************