Subject: ECCC7 Call for Abstracts

From: "Prof. Robert Q. Topper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:51:39 -0500 (EST)

January 18, 2001 - CALL FOR ABSTRACTS

Dear colleagues,

This is just a note to remind everyone that abstracts for submissions to
the 7th Electronic Computational Chemistry Conference must be submitted by
February 23, 2001. If all goes well, we should have the conference server up and running
before February 1 and will begin accepting abstracts there. An
announcement will be posted when the server is up and ready to accept
online abstract submissions. 

Please encourage your students, postdocs, colleagues, etc. to participate!
The ECCC cannot exist, much less be a success, without your active
participation and support.

Abstracts may either be submitted directly to me after February 1 
at [email-masked] (using text, HTML or MSWord format) or by submitting 
them on the web at the conference server. 
The address of the server will be http://eccc7.cooper.edu/ . 
A link to the conference server will be provided at
http://www.cooper.edu/engineering/chemechem/eccc7 as well.

If you choose to send your abstract by email, please be sure to indicate
whether you are submitting a "paper" or a "poster." Please use the
following format as a guide.

Your name [person submitting abstract]

Your email address

Paper or Poster

The Title of Your Submission

Fred A. One(a), Ethel B. Two(a,b), Ricky C. Three(a), and Lucy D. Four
(a,b,*) 

(a) Institutional affiliation #a, with address... (can include a URL as
well)

(b) Institutional affiliation #b, with address...

(*) Corresponding author. Email: [email-masked]

Keywords: Keyword1, Keyword2, Keyword3...

Text of the abstract. [Please use 500 words or less]

Notes:

1. The (*) in the author list indicates that this is the author to whom
correspondence should be addressed.This may or may
not be the same as the person who submits the abstract.

2. The email address of both the corresponding author and the author
submitting the abstract must be given.

Please note that acceptance of a "paper" to the ECCC7 does not imply
automatic acceptance of the paper to the Internet Journal of Chemistry. 
This will be determined by the editors of the IJC after their independent
review, which will shortly follow the conclusion of the conference.

Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions you may have about the
submission process.

Finally, I would like to welcome Dominic Coluccio to the Web Organizing
Committee, who is working hard with myself, Chris Lent and Bob Hopkins to
help make ECCC7 a success.

Robert Q. Topper 
Chair, ECCC7 Scientific Organizing Committee
ECCC7: April 2-30, 2001

*****************************************************************************
Robert Q. Topper, Ph.D.                 email:   [email-masked]
Associate Professor of Chemistry        phone:   (212) 353-4378
School of Engineering                   fax:     (212) 353-4341
The Cooper Union for the Advancement   
of Science and Art                      subway:  take the 6 to Astor Place
51 Astor Place                                   or the N/R to 8th street
New York, NY 10003                               and you're there!
*****************************************************************************
                 http://www.cooper.edu/engineering/chemechem/
*****************************************************************************