Subject: Re: CCL:Windows2000

From: [email-masked] (Felipe Pineda)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:36:28 +0000

Hi Sanjoy!

try Power Quest's PartitionMagic. it's commercial but we had good experiences
with it.

best regards

felipe

On Jan 18,  4:40pm, Sanjoy Bandyopadhyay wrote:
> Subject: CCL:Windows2000
>
> Hi,
>
> I don't know whether this is the right platform to ask this question.
> I want to partition the disk in my computer (running Windows2000 in NTFS
> file system) to install RedHat Linux. Any help will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Sanjoy..
>-- End of excerpt from Sanjoy Bandyopadhyay

-- 
**********************************************************************
* Felipe Pineda,PhD                                                  *
* Institut fuer Molekulare Biotechnologie                            *
* AG Theoretische Biophysik                                          *
* Beutenbergstrasse 11, Jena                Vox: +49-3641-65-6491    *
* Postfach 100 813, D-07708 Jena, Germany   Fax:            -6495    *
*                  web:  www.imb-jena.de/~pineda                     *
*"In the world predominates the suffering and prevails the injustice"*
*   G. Garcia Marquez, colombian writer, Lit. Nobel Prize laureat    *
**********************************************************************
**********************************************************************
* DISCLAIMER: Unless indicated otherwise, everything in this note is *      
* my personal opinion, not an official statement of my employer      *      
**********************************************************************